Saturday, September 25, 2010

Question...

Q: What sort of restaurant would you open if you had the chance?

David: The type of restaurant I would open would focus on a blend of American and continental tastes with a limited eclectic menu in a gourmet setting. The emphasis would be on seafood and pasta dishes both complimented with rich and savory sauces. I would want the restaurant to be small in size accommodating between 50 and 75 people, and it would provide what I feel never goes out of style, which is supreme customer service. Of course, to be most successful, I would surround myself with a few key people who are knowledgeable of the restaurant business, and first and foremost, a head chef who shares my deep appreciation for gourmet foods and exacting presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment